Today I’m sharing with you one of the most addictive (and simple) desserts that you’ll ever make!
These 4 ingredient cake mix cookie bars are one of my go to desserts to make for parties or family gatherings.
Life is so crazy right now.
We leave for a weekend with Robbie’s family in Florida on Friday (which is in less than 3 days) ….and I have way too much on my to do list!
These 4 ingredients Cake Mix Cookie Bars are seriously so good.
One bite and you will wonder how you ever lived without trying one!
They are unbelievably easy to make and so freaking good.
It’s also dairy free for anyone with allergies!
Just make sure to cover or store in an airtight container!
They were amazing!
I loved how chewy and rich they were, without being overly sweet.
- 1 (21 oz) box of yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 1½ cups dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat eggs in a small bowl
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well combined (batter will be very thick)
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish
- Spread batter evenly in the dish (this was a little difficult - it is sticky & thick)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until done
- Once cooled, cover or store in an airtight container