Throw in some celery, some romaine and carrots and you have a nutrition packed juice! I love jucing first thing in the morning. It helps cleanse your body and gives you tons of energy. It’s also a great way to help get your eating on track. Most days I would pick a fresh pressed juice over any junk food! Nothing beets (hah!) the way it makes me feel! Grab your juicer and drink this beauty beet juice for your morning pick me up, your body will thank you!
- 1 large beet, peeled and quartered (to fit in juicer)
- 2 hearts of organic celery, rinsed and ends cut off (around 15-20 stalks)
- 2 hearts of organic romaine lettuce
- 1 pound (7-8) organic carrots, peeled
- Peel beet and cut into quarters
- Peel carrots and cut off ends
- Rinse celery hearts and cut off ends
- Rinse Romain lettuce and cut off the end
- Juice and enjoy!