Hello friends! Today I’m bringing you the BEST brussel sprout recipe that you’ll ever eat! If you’re like me, the words ‘brussel sprouts’ may not sound very appealing. My mission is to make you love brussel sprouts. Step 1: Make this recipe!
After roasting, we like to top ours with additional nutritional yeast, and dip in ketchup. You may think this is a little weird, but trust me on it! They are downright addictive! My husband and I polished off the whole batch in 3.2 seconds, and he was sad there wasn’t more to eat. The brussel sprouts get crispy and tender when you roast them, and the flavor is so good you’ll be craving seconds!
- 16 oz bag of brussel sprouts
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast + more for topping
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut ends off of brussel sprouts and remove outer few leaves
- Cut each brussel sprout in half
- Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and add spices and olive oil, tossing well to coat
- Roast at 475 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring at least once, until browned and crispy
- Serve sprinkled with additional nutritional yeast and dipped in ketchup