I don’t know about you, but fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Cool weather, hoodies, breezy walks, and all things pumpkin…that’s my heaven.
This pumpkin spice chocolate chip cake is what dreams are made of. It comes together in just minutes and is the most decadent and chocolatey perfect fall dessert!
This cake is made using just 7 ingredients and is prepped in 10 minutes or less! It’s full of rich chocolate and warm pumpkin flavor and just the right amount of spice.
Every fall I see my newsfeed blow up with pumpkin spice lattes…well I’ll take a slice of this pumpkin spice chocolate chip cake over a PSL any day!
Top this cake with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup for optimal pumpkin spice deliciousness!
I could eat this cake every day and not get sick of it! My husband and I made this cake two weeks in a row and ate off of it for days.
If you’re a pumpkin lover, I highly recommend this cake! We can’t get enough!
- 21 oz box of cake mix (I used yellow cake mix)
- 15 oz canned pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- Beat eggs, pumpkin, vanilla and olive oil in a bowl until well combined
- Add pumpkin pie spice and cake mix and beat until combined
- Stir or beat in chocolate chips
- Grease a 9 X 13 dish and pour cake batter in evenly
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-27 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Serve topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup