I love fresh juice. My go-to ingredients are usually a mix of romaine, celery, cucumbers, carrots, oranges, and apples. They are relatively easy to find year round, and taste great in many different combinations.
If making juice for your family for the first time, I suggest focusing on cucumber, carrots, apples, and oranges. It’s a combination that everyone seems to love! I made juice for some of my new family members over Thanksgiving vacation and they loved it!
- 3 hearts of romaine, ends chopped off & rinsed
- 1 heart of celery (about 8 stalks) - ends chopped & rinsed
- 2 cucumbers, peeled
- 20 small/medium sized carrots, peeled
- 1 orange
- 1-2 apples (cores removed)
- Juice all ingredients in a juicer, enjoy!