This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SilkSipToSpoon #CollectiveBias
One of my hubby and I’s latest obsessions is hazelnut everything.
A few weeks ago, we discovered that our favorite creamer brand (Silk) had hazelnut creamer!
We picked up one at Walmart (ok…maybe we bought 4…) and were BLOWN AWAY by how good it was!
This is currently my favorite creamer and I use it every time I drink my coffee!
Not only is it delicious, but it’s gluten free, dairy free and non GMO!
This recipe is a lightened up version of one of my favorite coffee drinks – the frappuccino.
I didn’t use any ice in this recipe, instead I froze coffee into cubes so that it wouldn’t be watered down at all!
I am in love with this drink. It’s sweet enough without being overly sweet and really hits the spot.
Did I mention it’s less than 70 calories?!
Yep you read that right! Even if you add a little extra creamer if you prefer more sweetness, it will still be under 100 calories!
- 1 cup of brewed coffee, frozen into ice cubes (6 ice cubes)
- ¾ cup brewed coffee, chilled in fridge
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup hazelnut silk creamer
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Freeze around 1 cup of brewed coffee into ice cubes (I used 6 ice cubes)
- Combine coffee ice cubes, ¾ cup of brewed chilled coffee, almond milk, and creamer in a blender
- Blend well until combined
- Top with chocolate shavings