That’s my kinda breakfast! During the summer I’ll drink smoothies almost every day. I love how creamy and refreshing they are!
We had yet more snow this week and I was feeling rather grouchy. I definitely have the winter blues! I’m so over cold weather. I can deal with the cold, but snow? Nope. Can’t. I’m so done. Here’s crossing my fingers this is the last snow we get!
Creamy bananas and peaches blend together for a creamy & delicious breakfast smoothie! Try this to add some liquid sunshine to your life!
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks (about 1 medium banana frozen)
- ¾ cup frozen peach slices
- 1 tablespoon honey (substitute agave to make vegan)
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a single serve smoothie maker
- Blend and enjoy!