This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringYourBestBowl #Walmart #CollectiveBias
Oatmeal is one of those breakfasts that I love, but always forget about.
There’s something so warm and comforting about a big bowl of delicious chocolatey oatmeal first thing in the morning along with my morning coffee!
What could be better than a big bowl of this 5 minute peanut butter cup oatmeal?!
This oatmeal recipe looks fancy, but it’s really simple to make!
It only takes 5 minutes and you can dive into a bowl of this peanut butter cup oatmeal!
I used Quaker® Oats old fashioned oats for this recipe.
These are my go to for all things oatmeal (as well as baking.) I also use these when I make my no bake cookies!
We bought ours at Walmart!
I was inspired to come up with this recipe because (as I’m sure my regular readers know), I am in love with all things chocolate + peanutbutter.
It’s basically the best combination in the entire universe.
And if I can eat something that tastes like dessert for breakfast then heck yes I will!
My hubby LOVED these and said he would eat it for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack!
I love how chocolatey and rich they are, while still not being overly sweet.
Enjoy this for a healthy sweet twist on your morning oatmeal!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/8 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- sliced almonds, for topping
- Boil almond milk and add oats
- Simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring until thick
- Remove from heat and add in peanut butter and mashed banana, stirring until combined
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle on top
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds and serve hot
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 532Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 10gSugar: 22gProtein: 16g