Easy 4 ingredient healthy chocolate peanut butter soft serve chocolate banana ice cream!
I shared this recipe on my instagram stories last week, and today it’s ready for ya!
If you’ve never made chocolate banana ice cream, it’s basically the hack to end all dessert hacks.
You legit feel like you’re eating ice cream but it’s secretly healthy.
If you’re thinking how have I not tried this yet?! you definitely need to!
The only ingredients needed are frozen bananas, peanut butter, cacao powder, and pure maple syrup.
I freeze my bananas in chunks for easier blending.
It’s also important to note that you will need a high powered blender (such as a blendtec or a vitamix) or a food processor to make this recipe.
Because frozen bananas are our base, you need a high powered machine to break those babies down into smooth creamy ice cream!
You can add a splash of milk if you have to, but the less liquid used the thicker your ice cream will be.
I always add peanut butter to mine, and just a bit of pure maple syrup to taste.
We love having this when we are craving something sweet.
Can’t wait for you guys to try this one!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
More easy desserts I love:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Mug Cake
- Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- Homemade Magic Shell Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Healthy Double Chocolate Milkshake
pin this healthy chocolate banana ice cream:
- 3 cups frozen banana chunks
- 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until totally smooth, scraping down as necessary.
- Add a splash of milk if needed, but the less liquid used the thicker your ice cream will be
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 459 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 64mg Carbohydrates: 90g Fiber: 12g Sugar: 47g Protein: 10g