Posted by https://buildyourbite.com/chocolate-protein-balls/
© 2018 Build Your Bite. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Protein Balls
Easy chocolate protein balls made with cashew butter, cacao powder, and pure maple syrup.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Whisk cashew butter and maple syrup until combined
- Add remaining ingredients and use a rubber spatula to mix
- Finish by kneading the batter with your hands to completely combine. Your batter should be dry enough to not stick to your hands at this point
- Roll batter into balls and store in the fridge or freezer
Loading nutrition data...