These easy chocolate pumpkin butter cups are a fall take on the classic favorite – Reese’s cups! Filled with creamy pumpkin spiced almond butter and naturally vegan and gluten free.
These salted chocolate pumpkin butter cups are a twist on my favorite vegan peanut butter cup recipe.
Instead of peanut butter, the filling is made of pumpkin spiced creamy almond butter!
Paired with semi sweet chocolate chips and chunks of flaky sea salt in every bite, you just try to eat only one!
I love making chocolate cup recipes, as they look so fancy, but take barely any work at all.
It really could not be more simple and takes maybe 15 minutes tops to make these pumpkin cups.
How to make chocolate pumpkin butter cups
Step 1: mix the almond butter pumpkin, coconut sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
Step 2: Melt the chocolate chips.
Step 3: Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and pour in 2 teaspoons of chocolate into each cup.
Step 4: Add the pumpkin butter filling.
Step 5: drizzle remaining chocolate over the top and sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
After that, all you have to do is put them in the fridge or freezer until set!
Easy peasy and such a fun pumpkin-y treat for fall.
Bonus points, they are pretty good for you, naturally gluten free, and vegan.
Pumpkin wins once again!
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Pumpkin Bread
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups
- Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Chocolate Pumpkin Cups Recipe:
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 oz dairy free semi sweet chocolate chips
- flaked sea salt, for topping
- Mix almond butter, pumpkin, coconut sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners
- Melt chocolate and add 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into each muffin liner
- Once done, shake the pan and tap it to flatten out the chocolate
- Distribute the pumpkin filling into each cup on top of the chocolate
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over the tops, and us the spoon to flatten and smooth the tops as you go
- Sprinkle each cup generously with sea salt flakes
- Place in the fridge or freezer until set (I prefer the freezer, but the fridge lends an easier bite).
- Store leftover pumpkin cups in the fridge or freezer
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g