Easy coconut lime quick bread recipe topped with sweet lime glaze and coconut flakes!
Coconut lime bread is the latest summer-y treat to make it’s way into our kitchen.
Everyone loves a good quick bread recipe!
They are simple to make, and make a great breakfast, snack, or sometimes dessert!
Naturally dairy free and full of all things coconut: coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut milk, and shredded coconut flakes.
It’s so delicious!
With lime zest in the bread and a homemade sweet glaze made with freshly squeezed lime juice, the flavor is tangy, sweet, and fresh!
I’m a big fan of quick breads and how versatile they can be.
More Loaf Recipes You Might Like
Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
Sweet, crumbly tangy coconut lime bread is what your summer dreams are made of.
Grab a slice for breakfast or a quick snack.
Or wow your friends by bringing it to the next potluck!
Dive into coconut lime deliciousness!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Sweet Lime Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, lime zest, and coconut milk
- In a separate bowl, whisk the salt, baking soda, and flour until combined
- Add dry ingredients to wet, mixing until well combined
- Stir in unsweetened shredded coconut
- Grease a loaf pan and pour in batter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until browned on top and toothpick inserted comes out clean (mine was perfect at 55 minutes)
- Make glaze by whisking the powdered sugar with lime juice
- Drizzle glaze over bread and garnish with sprinkles of shredded coconut
- Store in the fridge
Full fat coconut milk from a can is what you want to use. Sometimes when you open the can the milk has separated into solid and liquid. Whisk milk until smooth before measuring out the 1 cup you will need for the recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g