Coconut lime bread is the latest summer-y treat to make it’s way into the Shull Kitchen.
Naturally dairy free and full of all things coconut: coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut milk, and shredded coconut flakes.
With lime zest in the bread and a homemade sweet glaze made with freshly squeezed lime juice, the flavor is tangy, sweet, fresh and delicious!
I’m a big fan of quick breads and how versatile they can be.
Sweet, crumbly tangy coconut lime bread is what your summer lovin’ dreams are made of.
Grab a slice for breakfast or a quick snack.
Or wow your friends by bringing it to the next potluck!
Dive into coconut lime deliciousness!
Pin this coconut lime bread:
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, lime zest, and coconut milk
- In a separate bowl, whisk the salt, baking soda, and flour until combined
- Add dry ingredients to wet, mixing until well combined
- Stir in unsweetened shredded coconut
- Grease a loaf pan and pour in batter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until browned on top and toothpick inserted comes out clean (mine was perfect at 55 minutes)
- Make glaze by whisking the powdered sugar with lime juice
- Drizzle glaze over bread and garnish with sprinkles of shredded coconut
- Store in the fridge