Fresh raspberry peach lemonade recipe made with lemons, raspberries, peaches, water, and maple syrup. Naturally sweetened and delicious!
Even though I posted a pumpkin recipe yesterday, I’m not quite ready to let go of summer just yet.
This fresh raspberry peach lemonade is my drink of choice to get through the heat of summer.
My husband is a landscaper and is outside in the heat all day every day (and he doesn’t even have AC in his truck.) To say he gets hot is an understatement.
This raspberry peach lemonade is the perfect drink to send along in his lunchbox for a refreshing mid day treat.
This lemonade is so easy to make and comes together in just minutes, so don’t be afraid!
We are using both fresh raspberries and peaches because…summer.
Peaches + raspberries + fresh squeezed lemon juice = summer in a glass!
With only five ingredients, this would be a great drink to make for a party!
I used pure grade a maple syrup to sweeten, making the recipe both healthier and vegan!
Pro tip: use frozen peaches in place of ice cubes for optimal flavor!
This lemonade is so refreshing, tart, sweet, and thirst quenching.
Fill up a tall glass and enjoy the last days of summer!
Pin this Fresh Raspberry Peach Lemonade:
- 1½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (around 7-9 lemons)
- ½ cup raspberries
- 3 medium peaches, peeled, pit removed, and cut into slices
- 3 cups of water, divided
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- Add raspberries, peeled peaches, and 1 cup of water to a blender
- Blend until smooth and no chunks remain
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds or pulp
- In a pitcher, combine lemon juice, peach/raspberry mixture, 2 cups of water, and maple syrup
- Stir until well combined
- Serve with frozen peach slices in place of ice cubes