These Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins are light and airy and full of fruity deliciousness. Simple to make and everyone will love them!
Beautiful blueberry greek yogurt muffins get a gluten free makeover!
Today I was inspired by my healthy blueberry muffins to create a similarly delicious muffin, but made without gluten.
The result is this perfectly light and sweet melt in your mouth delicious muffin!
How to make gluten free blueberry muffins
First, whisk together the oat flour, coconut flour, salt, rolled oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder.
In another large mixing bowl, add the yogurt, mashed banana, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil.
Next, whisk well to combine, then fold in the dry ingredients with a spatula until just combined (do not over mix).
After the batter is mixed, fold in blueberries last.
Line a muffin tin with liners, then distribute the batter evenly into the 12 muffin cups.
Top each cup with additional blueberries on top for added color and pops of juicy flavor.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 – 23 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!
Tips to keep muffins from sticking
As always, I highly recommend buying parchment paper muffin liners, as absolutely NOTHING will stick to them.
I use them in all of my recipes.
Alternatively, you can also spray your regular muffin liners with nonstick cooking spray to avoid sticking.
I couldn’t get enough of these sweet muffins topped with butter melting into all the little pockets.
I can totally see these gluten free blueberry muffins becoming a favorite easy breakfast for us!
More Gluten Free Muffin Recipes You Might Like
- Gluten Free Lemon Muffins
- Gluten Free Orange Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted**
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup gluten free oat flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking sodda
- ⅔ cup cup pure cane sugar
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, rolled oats, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda to a bowl and whisk to combine
- In another large mixing bowl, add the yogurt, mashed banana, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and coconut oil and whisk well
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and use a rubber spatula to mix until just combined (do not over mix)
- Fold in blueberries
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners (see notes in post about tips for keeping muffins from sticking)
- Distribute batter evenly into 12 muffin cups, then sprinkle additional blueberries over the tops
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 23 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
Measure coconut oil while in a semi solid state, then melt in the microwave until liquid before adding to the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g