Posted by https://buildyourbite.com/gluten-free-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-bars/
© 2018 Build Your Bite. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Cookie Bars
Ultra decadent and secretly healthy, these gluten free cookie bars do not disappoint!
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, melted (measured while solid)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Beat peanut butter, melted coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla in a large bowl until well combined
- Add eggs and beat well
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking soda, salt, coconut flour, oat flour, and rolled oats
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix together.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Grease a 13 X 9 casserole dish and pour in batter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Loading nutrition data...