This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds.
Between Christmas and New Year’s, the holidays can be an easy way to eat way too many snacks and treats that can leave you feeling sluggish. I’m all for indulging, but I’m also about finding healthier ways to still enjoy sweets without the guilt!
I used Blue Diamond’s lightly salted almonds because they have 50% less sodium than their other almonds.
If you’re looking for a quick party dessert, or a healthier sweet treat, you’ll love these! They are a great dessert to have on hand if you’re trying to be more health conscious. You can satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (measured while solid)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
- Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Almonds
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and peanut butter
- Heat on low, stirring often, until mixture is fully melted (around 5 minutes)
- Line baking sheets with wax paper
- Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate into circles
- Place 2 almonds in the center of each chocolate circle and press down lightly
- Freeze for 30 minutes, or until set
- Serve cold and store in fridge or freezer