Want to have a special date night at home? Make this!
This sauce is creamy, cheesy, and full of fresh garlic and rosemary with sauteed mushrooms mixed in.
Heaven. It’s one of those meals you just don’t want to stop eating!
It would go great on spaghetti, noodles, or veggies!
We ate leftovers several times and the sauce reheats great!
It’s relatively simple and sure to impress!
- 16 oz mushrooms, rinsed and chopped
- 1 head of garlic (around 10 large cloves), finely diced or minced
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 3 oz block of asiago cheese, grated
- 2 cups white wine (I used Moscato)
- 4 cups organic heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pasta of choice
- Using a large skillet, cook mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on medium high heat for around 10 minutes, or until mushrooms cook out their liquid
- Drain mushrooms of liquid if necessary.
- Add wine, fresh rosemary, and minced garlic to the mushroom skillet
- Cook around 12 minutes on medium heat
- Add heavy whipping cream and stir on medium heat for around 25 minutes, allowing sauce to thicken.
- Add 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese and 3 oz of grated asiago.
- Serve with pasta of choice and top with additional grated parmesan
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 489Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 380mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 11g