These vegetarian breakfast sandwiches are simple to make and taste amazing!
Top a piece of your favorite bread with some sliced cheese, an egg, and fresh juicy tomato slices.
Honeymoon breakfast sandwiches is what I’m calling this simple and delicious breakfast dish.
On our honeymoon, my husband and I stayed in a condo in St. Augustine.
We decided to take advantage of the full kitchen and cooked breakfast every morning!
The first morning we made these sandwiches for breakfast and they were delicious!
We used Gouda cheese on our honeymoon, but I couldn’t find it here so I substituted Muenster cheese, which is just as good!
How to make honeymoon breakfast sandwiches
First, cook two eggs whole with salt and pepper.
Toast two slices of your favorite bread, then top each with a slice of gouda or muenster cheese.
Finish it off with a big slice of juicy fresh tomato and fresh cracked black pepper!
More breakfast recipes you might like
Easy breakfast sandwich recipe:
- 2 pieces of your favorite bread
- 2 eggs, cooked whole with salt and pepper
- Organic cream cheese
- Sliced Muenster or Gouda cheese
- Sliced fresh tomato
- sea salt
- Cook two eggs whole, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Toast your bread
- Spread cream cheese onto your toasted bread
- Add 1 slice of Muenster cheese to each sandwich
- Microwave for 10 seconds or until cheese melts slightly
- Add egg on top of cheese
- Top with fresh tomato and cracked black pepper
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 214mg Sodium: 885mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 4g Protein: 17g