It’s the first official day of fall and pumpkin spice everything is in the air!
Well, not me.
Besides the sugar overload, I don’t like having dairy in my coffee usually, as it just upsets my stomach.
I decided to make my own frappuccino at home!
It’s icy and creamy and sweet with just the right amount of spice.
Lazy frappuccino? Heck yes!
It tasted even better than I remembered, if that’s even possible!
Lazy Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tablespoons vanilla soy coffee creamer
- 1 Tablespoon dairy free chocolate syrup
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients except ice in a glass, stir until coffee dissolves and it is all combined
- Add ice and blend in a blender until frappuccino consistency
- Serve immediately and enjoy!