This pumpkin spice french toast is a fall favorite.
Perfectly spiced and topped with butter and maple syrup, it’s the perfect autumn breakfast recipe!
It’s so easy to make, and has all of your favorite pumpkin flavor!
How to make pumpkin spice french toast
Combine eggs, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sugar, and almond extract in a bowl, whisk thoroughly.
Heat a large skillet and melt earth balance buttery spread or regular butter in it (about 2 tablespoons).
Dunk bread slices in egg mixture and cook in skillet for about 3-5 minutes each side until browned.
Make sure to add butter to the pan each time you add more bread.
Serve with butter (or vegan butter) and pure maple syrup!
More pumpkin recipes to try
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Skinny Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pies
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Pumpkin French Toast Recipe:
- 10 slices of bread
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (more if you want a stronger pumpkin flavor)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut palm or cane sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (or substitute vanilla extract)
- Combine eggs, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sugar, and almond extract in a bowl, whisk thoroughly
- Heat a large skillet and melt butter or vegan butter in it (about 2 tablespoons)
- Dunk bread slices in egg mixture and cook in skillet for about 3-5 minutes each side (watch carefully)
- Make sure to add butter to the pan each time you add more bread.
- Serve with butter and pure maple syrup
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 93mg Sodium: 226mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 10g Protein: 9g