Posted by https://buildyourbite.com/sweet-potato-hash-recipe/
© 2018 Build Your Bite. All rights reserved.
Sweet Potato Hash
Easy paleo sweet potato hash recipe with caramelized garlic and onion. A flavor packed vegan breakfast idea!
- 6 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes (around 2 - 3 large depending on their size)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- up to 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 head of garlic (around 12 - 15 cloves), minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Add diced sweet potatoes to a glass casserole dish
- Sprinkle sweet potatoes with garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, pepper, salt, and paprika
- Drizzle on olive oil to coat, up to 1/3 cup
- Toss to combine
- Roast at 450 degrees for 55 - 65 minutes, stirring 3 - 4 times to avoid burning
- Once sweet potatoes have about 15 minutes left to cook, add the minced garlic and diced onion to a skillet with 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Cook garlic and onion for 12 - 15 minutes on medium heat, stirring often, until soft and caramelized
- Once sweet potatoes have finished cooking, remove from oven and add the garlic and onion mixture.
- Stir to combine
Loading nutrition data...