This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Sitting in front of the Christmas tree, snuggled up watching Christmas movies and sipping on a hot cup of homemade hot chocolate is one of my favorite things to do each winter.
Now that I’ve married my husband, we spend our Christmases in Florida with his family. And even now in Virginia (less than two weeks before Christmas) it’s been in the 70’s lately. Like What??!! I decided to make this Vegan Frozen Hot Chocolate as a twist on the classic favorite that can be enjoyed whether you’re snuggled up under the blankets or in the Florida sunshine this Christmas!
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend (I used the vanilla flavor)
- 1.5 tablespoons special dark cocoa powder
- 2 squares of sea salt flavored dark chocolate
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate syrup in a blender or single serve smoothie maker
- Blend and top with chocolate syrup, serve immediately
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 1210mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 5gSugar: 52gProtein: 5g