White chocolate pumpkin cups full of delicious holiday flavor!
A naturally gluten free pumpkin treat with every bite full of rich white chocolate and sweet pumpkin.
You will love this easy treat!
These white chocolate pumpkin cups are like Reese’s cups gone on holiday.
A decadent treat that only takes around half an hour to make and no baking required!
How to make white chocolate pumpkin cups
First, melt a bag of white chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
I use a regular sauce pan on the stove and watch it closely to avoid burning.
Low and slow heat is what we are going for here, whisking to get out any clumps.
Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, remove the pan from the heat.
Line a muffin tin with 12 liners, and pour 2 teaspoons of the white chocolate into each cup.
Once you have done this, shake and tap the pan on the counter until the chocolate lays flat.
Place muffin tin in the freezer for around 10 – 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
While the chocolate is freezing, make your pumpkin filling.
Do this by stirring together the pumpkin puree, salt, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and coconut flour in a bowl until combined.
Once chocolate is hardened, distribute the pumpkin filling evenly into the 12 cups.
The pumpkin filling should not be sticky, so it will be easy to distribute.
Use your fingers to press the filling flat around the edges.
Drizzle the remaining white chocolate over the tops of the pumpkin cups, then sprinkle each cup with flaked sea salt.
Return pan to the freezer for 15 minutes, or until hardened.
And you’re ready to enjoy!
These are best served chilled, and stored in the fridge or the freezer.
If you love the richness of white chocolate, you will love this decadent treat!
I love the extra salty sweetness from the sea salt flakes that really contrast well with the sweetness of the chocolate.
It really takes desserts to the next level, you have to try it!
Hungry for more delicious pumpkin recipes?
Here are some of our fall favorites!
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Be sure to follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes!
Click HERE to pin this recipe for later!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups Recipe:
- 11 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- flaked sea salt, for topping
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a sauce pan over low heat. Use a whisk to smooth out any lumps, and avoid burning.
- Once chocolate is melted, remove pan from the heat
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners
- Add 2 teaspoons of the chocolate to the bottom of each liner
- Once done, tap the pan on a hard surface to smooth chocolate into a flat layer
- Place muffin tin in freezer for 10 - 15 minutes, until chocolate is set
- While the chocolate is freezing, combine the pumpkin, salt, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and coconut flour in a bowl
- Once chocolate has hardened, distribute pumpkin filling evenly into the 12 cups
- Use your fingers to press the pumpkin down flat and even onto each cup
- Drizzle remaining white chocolate over the tops of each cup
- Sprinkle each cup with flaked sea salt to top
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes, or until set
- Store in the fridge or freezer
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g