I think I’m perhaps the last person to come to realize that everything bagels are pretty much the most amazing bagel in existence.
I’m not sure what hole I was living under but now that I’ve discovered what apparently everyone else knows, I cannot get enough!
These everything bagel sandwiches with garlic dill cream cheese are EVERYTHING in my life right now.
A lightly toasted everything bagel slathered in a simple but insanely flavorful cream cheese spread and topped with crunchy fresh vegetables…that right there is my kind of heaven!
I seriously cannot get enough of these flavors together!
This is also one of these meals that is so versatile. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, these sandwiches can go for any meal!
The best part though? These come together in less than 15 minutes (and that’s giving you more than enough time to prep a few veggies.)
Give this a try for an easy and healthy meal!
Everything Bagel Veggie Sandwiches with Garlic Dill Cream Cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 everything bagels
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, dill, salt, garlic powder, and sour cream in a bowl
- Beat with a mixer or use a rubber spatula to combine
- Toast bagels and spread the garlic dill cream cheese on both sides
- Top with sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and avocado