Cake mix cookie bars made with just 4 ingredients – everyone loves these!
Today I’m sharing with you one of the most addictive (and simple) desserts that you’ll ever make!
These 4 ingredient cake mix cookie bars are one of my go to desserts to make for parties or family gatherings.
Life is so crazy right now.
We leave for a weekend with Robbie’s family in Florida on Friday (which is in less than 3 days) ….and I have way too much on my to do list!
These 4 ingredients Cake Mix Cookie Bars are seriously so good.
One bite and you will wonder how you ever lived without trying one!
They are unbelievably easy to make and so freaking good.
It’s also dairy free for anyone with allergies!
The texture of these bars is the thickness of a brownie with the taste of a chocolate chip cookie.
Just make sure to cover or store in an airtight container!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite!
More desserts I love:
- Classic Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Homemade Reese’s Cups
- Chocolate Sea Salt Pretzel Bark
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Cookie Bars
- Healthy Double Chocolate Milkshake
Pin these 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie Bars:
4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- 1 (21 oz) box of yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat eggs in a small bowl
- Add cake mix and applesauce to the beaten eggs and mix well
- Beat in chocolate chips (batter will be very thick)
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish (see notes for thickness)
- Spread batter evenly in the dish (this will take several minutes to spread evenly)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Once cooled, cover or store in an airtight container
The thickness of the cookie bars will depend on how large of a baking dish you use.