Easy and delicious muenster grilled cheese sandwiches.
Two types of cheese make this the creamiest, cheesiest grilled cheese sandwich!
Today is a Muenster grilled cheese sandwich kinda day!
Here in Virginia, it’s cold, rainy, and just downright nasty outside today.
Grilled cheese is one of my favorite things o eat in the winter.
It’s so satisfying on a cold day. I’ve made grilled cheese several ways, and this is one of my favorites.
I was skeptical at first, but after the first taste I don’t think I’ll ever go back to making them without it!
It makes the sandwich so creamy and extra cheesy.
If I don’t have tomato soup, I love just eating grilled cheese with fresh tomato.
There’s just something about grilled cheese and tomatoes, they belong together!
Muenster Grilled Cheese Recipe:
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice Muenster cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- Fresh tomato slices
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Butter one side of each bread slice with butter, and the other side with cream cheese. The butter slices will face outward.
- Place one slice of Muenster cheese on each sandwich, and top with other slice of bread
- Heat a skillet or griddle on medium heat
- Cook sandwiches until crispy on both sides
- Serve with fresh tomato slices topped with cracked black pepper
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 451 Total Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 78mg Sodium: 668mg Carbohydrates: 34g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 15g