Lightened up gluten free peanut butter cookies made using all natural peanut butter. These chewy and delicious cookies are made without any flour!
Meet the perfect gluten free peanut butter cookies: chewy, just the right sweetness, and full of dreamy peanut butter flavor in every bite.
I previously referred to myself as someone who did not like peanut butter cookies, but it turns out I just never had one that was this good!
I have had no less than 6 of these cookies today and can’t stop.
They are pure perfection and I love the chewy texture!
Many classic peanut butter cookie recipes use sugar filled peanut butter paired with just as much white sugar.
That is way too much sweetness!
These cookies are perfectly sweet and made lower in calories and sugar without compromising in flavor!
How to make gluten free peanut butter cookies
First, add your ingredients to a large mixing bowl. You will need:
Creamy all natural peanut butter (the only ingredients should be peanuts and salt)
light brown sugar
Start with a whisk, until the mixture becomes too thick to keep whisking.
Use a rubber spatula to finish mixing the dough until well combined.
Roll into 16 balls and place them on a baking sheet.
Flatten tops slightly with a fork, then bake at 350 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container for 2 – 3 days, if they last that long!
Ours lasted about 4 hours and they’re almost gone!
I promise you will love these flourless peanut butter cookies!
I can already tell they will be a go to recipe in our house, and I love that I almost always have the ingredients on hand.
More Gluten Free Cookies
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- Gluten Free Cookie Bars
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl
- Whisk until it gets too thick, then use a rubber spatula to finish mixing the batter until well combined
- Roll batter into 16 medium sized balls and place on a cookie sheet
- Flatten tops with a fork in a criss cross pattern
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack
- Store cookies in an airtight bag or container for 2 -3 days (if they last that long!)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 5g