Cookies and cream protein balls made with just six ingredients!
Protein balls are one of my very favorite things to keep on hand in my freezer.
Not only are they great to curb hunger, but I tend to make them on the sweet side which also makes them a delicious dessert that isn’t bad for me.
I tend to eat wayyy less sweets at night when I have protein balls in my freezer!
I made these cookies and cream protein balls last week after the healthy oreos were calling out to me in the grocery store. I’m a sucker for healthier oreos, and knew they would be great for turning into a protein treat!
These gluten free protein balls are just six ingredients and only take a few minutes to make.
Ingredients to make cookies and cream protein balls
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla protein powder
- coconut flour
- oreo style sandwich cookies
Just mix together the almond butter and maple syrup, crush up your cookies, and add all the remaining ingredients together until well combined.
Roll into balls (I made 16) and store in the fridge or freezer for a quick snack or dessert.
So simple and they taste like biting into oreo cookie dough.
This is a great way to change up your protein powder recipes if you are in a rut!
If you’re feeling crazy, switch up the vanilla protein powder for chocolate protein powder for super chocolatey goodness.
Looking for more ways to use protein powder? Here are some of my favorite recipes:
- Chocolate Cashew Protein Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Magic Protein Mug Cake
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Tag your recipe photos on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite!
Pin these cookies and cream protein balls:
Cookies and Cream Protein Balls Recipe:
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 "oreo" style vegan, gluten free cookies
- Mix almond butter and maple syrup until combined
- Add in protein powder, coconut flour, and salt, and mix with a rubber spatula
- Crush your "oreos" into small chunks, and add to the mixture
- Use your hands to mix it all together until well combined
- Roll mixture into balls and place in an airtight container
- Store in the fridge or freezer
- Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Cream Cookies, Gluten Free
- Bob's Red Mill Vanilla Protein Powder Nutritional Booster
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 129 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 98mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 8g Protein: 4g