Easy peach crisp recipe made with frozen peaches and a crumbly oat topping.
Easy peach crisp – an easy dessert that can be made anytime of year!
As much as I love fresh peaches, this recipe uses frozen peaches. The reason? Convenience. This easy peach crisp comes together in minutes and is juicy and flavorful.
How to make easy peach crisp
Allow your peaches to thaw slightly, then place in a large bowl. They will need to be partially thawed in order for the ingredients to stick to them.
Once thawed, toss peaches with sugar, cornstarch (this helps thicken), and spices until coated.
Make the crisp topping and set aside.
Grease a small casserole dish or pie plate and pour in the peach filling.
Spoon the crisp topping evenly to cover the peaches.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 – 60 minutes, until bubbly.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
In just minutes you can throw this in the oven and in under an hour you’ll have a bubbly delicious peach crisp with a crumbly oat crumb topping.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Be sure to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite.
Hungry for more? Here are my other crisp recipes!
Click HERE to pin this recipe!
Serve this easy peach crisp recipe up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious dessert!
Easy Peach Crisp
Easy peach crisp made with frozen peaches and a crumbly topping
- 30 oz frozen peaches, thawed slightly
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
For the Crisp
For the crisp topping
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the crisp
- You will need to stir until the ingredients stick to the peaches (usually after around 10 minutes of allowing the peaches to thaw)
- In a separate bowl, combine ingredients for the crisp topping and stir until it resembles wet sand
- Pour crisp ingredients into a baking dish and spoon the crisp topping in an even layer over the top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until bubbly and browned
- Serve with vanilla ice cream
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!