This Cranberry Blueberry Crisp recipe is packed full of flavor and ready for the oven in less than 15 minutes! Gluten free and vegan, and a delicious holiday treat that everyone will love.
This cranberry blueberry crisp is a seasonal delicious dessert.
I love fresh cranberries this time of year and they are perfect for crisps (not just for cranberry sauce!)
This cranberry blueberry crisp is my new fave November dessert.
It’s full of juicy flavor and the prep work is a breeze (ready to bake in less than 15 minutes!)
how to make cranberry blueberry crisp
Step 1: mix together the filling ingredients in a bowl: fresh cranberries, frozen blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon. Stir several times over the course of 5-10 minutes, or until sugar and cornstarch stick to the fruit.
Step 2: Add all ingredients for crisp topping to a bowl: brown sugar, pecan crumbs, oat flour, rolled oats, salt, coconut oil, and vegan butter. Use a spoon to combine. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
Step 3: Use a dish of choice and pour in the filling (I used a 9″ pie pan). Add the crisp topping evenly over the filling.
Step 4: Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until bubbly and crisp is browned. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
My husband is a huge fan of my apple crisp recipe but one bite of this and he couldn’t stop saying how much he loved it.
Fresh cranberries add so much flavor to this crisp and every bite is sweet with bursts of juicy cranberries.
Does that not look dreamy?
I had two bowls yesterday and already craving more!
I also made this for a family Thanksgiving event and everyone was raving about it.
No crisp is complete without a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream on the side.
This is seriously such a beautiful dessert. Impress your family with this at Thanksgiving!
It was one of our favorite vegetarian thanksgiving recipes last year.
For the Crisp Filling
- 2 ½ cups fresh cranberries
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
For the Crisp Topping
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pecan crumbs
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted
- Add all ingredients for the filling to a large bowl and stir to combine
- Stir several times over the course of 5-10 minutes, or until sugar and cornstarch stick to the fruit
- Add all ingredients for crisp topping to a bowl and use a spoon to combine. The mixture should resemble wet sand
- Use a dish of choice and pour in the filling (I used a 9" pie pan)
- Add crisp topping evenly over the fruit mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until bubbly and crisp is browned
- Serve hot with ice cream of choice
To make pecan crumbs, place whole pecans in a blender and blend until it resembles a flour texture. Around ½ cup whole pecans will make ~½ cup flour for the recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 185mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 5gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g