This Cranberry Blueberry Crisp recipe is packed full of flavor and ready for the oven in less than 15 minutes! Gluten free and vegan.
It’s November which (of many things) means Cranberry season!
I discovered last year that I am a huge cranberry lover (who knew?)
This cranberry blueberry crisp is my new fave November dessert.
It’s full of juicy flavor and the prep work is a breeze (ready to bake in less than 15 minutes!)
My husband is a huge fan of my apple crisp recipe but one bite of this and he couldn’t stop saying how much he loved it.
I never knew a crisp could replace apple, but he said this one was his favorite ever. You KNOW it’s good.
Fresh cranberries add so much flavor to this crisp and every bite is sweet with bursts of juicy cranberries.
Does that not look dreamy?
I had two bowls yesterday and already craving more!
No crisp is complete without a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream on the side.
Bonus points for this recipe: it’s naturally vegan + gluten free.
You would never guess it and your gluten free friends and family will love you for this recipe.
I used frozen blueberries for convenience so all you have to do is pour and stir.
I like baking my crisp recipes in a pie pan.
I’ve found that it fits the recipe perfectly up to the top without bubbling over.
Plus it’s super cute for serving!
This is seriously such a beautiful dessert.
Impress your family with this at Thanksgiving!
The whole recipe can be prepped in less than 15 minutes but looks like you spent way more time than that.
Bake for 50-60 minutes and serve once bubbly and crispy on top.
We LOVE this one and can’t get enough.
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Pin this Cranberry Blueberry Crisp:
Cranberry Blueberry Crisp
For the Filling
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Crisp Topping
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan crumbs
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- Add all ingredients for filling to a large bowl and stir to combine
- Stir several times over the course of 5-10 minutes, or until sugar and cornstarch stick to the fruit
- Add all ingredients for crisp topping to a bowl and use a spoon to combine. The mixture should resemble wet sand
- Use a dish of choice and pour in the filling (I used a 9" pie pan)
- Add crisp topping evenly over the fruit mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until bubbly and crisp is browned
- Serve hot with ice cream of choice
To make pecan crumbs, place whole pecans in a blender and blend until it resembles a flour texture. Around 1/2 cup whole pecans will make ~1/2 cup flour for the recipe