This gluten free vegan blueberry peach crisp recipe is a simple and delicious healthier dessert. Use frozen fruit and a few simple ingredients to make this easy dessert!
Say helloooo to my new favorite summertime dessert!
This Vegan Blueberry Peach Crisp is everything I love about a good dessert: it’s healthy-ish, not difficult to make, and pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients to make vegan blueberry peach crisp
- frozen peaches
- frozen blueberries
- corn starch
- brown sugar
- gluten free oat flour
- gluten free rolled oats
- coconut oil
- vegan butter
My husband’s all time favorite dessert is my vegan apple crisp recipe.
While that recipe is fantastic, I wanted to create an easy berry crisp recipe that could be throw together in minutes without a lot of time spent chopping up fruit.
Frozen fruit is what we are using in this recipe, so the prep work is super minimal (opening the bag pretty much.)
Even someone that doesn’t like cooking can make this recipe fast!
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy dessert, right?
See my 15 Easy Vegan Desserts roundup for more favorite recipes!
I use both frozen peaches and frozen blueberries for this easy vegan blueberry peach crisp.
This recipe is similar to my easy peach crisp recipe, but I made the crumble topping to be gluten free so that everyone can enjoy it!
Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits and add such a nice sweetness to this dessert.
While I admit that fresh peaches usually have more flavor, I still loved the flavor of frozen peaches once they cooked!
This recipe is gluten free which is a plus if you know someone that can’t tolerate gluten!
While nothing can quite top apple crisp in Robbie’s eyes, this blueberry peach crisp was a VERY close contender.
Juicy, sweet, healthy-ish, and perfect with a cool scoop of ice cream. Now that’s what I’m talking about!
Hungry for more? Check out these vegan dessert recipes!
Here you’ll find my favorite vegan desserts!
Click HERE to pin this recipe!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Be sure to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite.
Vegan Blueberry Peach Crisp
Easy gluten free blueberry peach crisp recipe
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
For the Crisp
For the Topping
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients for the crisp. You may need to let the berries thaw for 5-10 minutes and stir until the remaining ingredients stick to the fruit
- In a separate bowl, make the crisp topping
- Mix together all ingredients until it resembles wet sand
- Pour crisp ingredients into a pie dish
- Sprinkle topping evenly over the top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until bubbling and the top starts to brown
- Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes
- Serve with ice cream
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!