Posted by https://buildyourbite.com/healthy-double-chocolate-milkshake/
© 2017 Build Your Bite. All rights reserved.
Healthy Double Chocolate Milkshake
Healthy double chocolate milkshake recipe made with just 5 ingredients. You won't believe the secret ingredient that makes it so creamy!
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced (about 2 cups) - steamed and frozen
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- For the sweet potatoes, I prepped the day before. Simple peel and cut one large sweet potato and steam until fork tender
- Once cooled, transfer to a ziploc bag and freeze (overnight preferably)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until well combined
- garnish with additional chocolate chips, if desired
Loading nutrition data...