These easy no bake peanut butter cookies are a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
No bake cookies have long been one of my favorite healthy desserts.
While I will always love my classic chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies, I decided that I wanted to switch up the recipe and try something new!
These healthy peanut butter no bake cookies are a great easy dessert packed full of protein.
how to make healthy peanut butter no bake cookies
Step 1: In a sauce pan, whisk together protein powder and maple syrup over medium low heat until combined.
Add the coconut oil and almond milk, whisking until fully combined.
Next add in the peanut butter, salt, and vanilla extract, and continue stirring until the peanut butter melts and is combined.
Step 2: Add rolled oats, stir, and remove the pan from heat.
Step 3: Line baking sheets with wax paper. Drop batter by spoonfuls onto the sheets.
Press the tops of the cookies lightly with a fork to flatten.
Place the baking sheets in fridge until cookies are set (30 minutes to 1 hour).
Once the cookies have hardened, make the chocolate drizzle.
Step 4: Melt the coconut oil over low heat, stirring in the chocolate chips and salt until the mixture is melted and drippy.
Step 5: Drizzle chocolate over tops of cookies using a spoon. Return the no bake cookies to fridge until chocolate hardens (10 minutes or less).
These healthy peanut butter no bake cookies are so delicious!
Packed full of protein, natural sweetener, and drizzled with a touch of chocolate, they are the perfect lightened up healthy dessert recipe!
They cookies taste like super rich and fudgy peanut butter cups. The chocolate shell on top is the perfect complement!
These cookies are easy to make, no bake, and look like a fancy dessert.
If you are looking for healthy dessert ideas you will love these cookies!
More Recipes to try
- No Bake Peanut Butter Truffles
- Healthy Reese’s Cups
- Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Healthy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Easy healthy no bake peanut butter cookies made with protein powder.
For the cookies
- 1 cup pure grade A maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened protein powder (I used brown rice protein powder)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups rolled oats
For the Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup semi sweet dairy free chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- In a sauce pan, whisk together protein powder and maple syrup over medium low heat until combined
- Add coconut oil and almond milk, whisking until fully incorporated
- Add peanut butter, salt, and vanilla extract, stirring until peanut butter melts and is combined
- Add oats, stir, and remove from heat
- Line baking sheets with wax paper
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto the sheets
- Press tops lightly with a fork to flatten
- Place baking sheets in fridge until cookies are set (30 minutes to 1 hour)
- Once cookies have hardened, make the chocolate drizzle
- Melt coconut oil over low heat, stirring in the chocolate chips and salt until the mixture is melted and drippy
- Drizzle chocolate over tops of cookies using a spoon. Return to fridge until chocolate hardens (10 minutes or less)
- Store these no bake cookies in freezer for a delicious fudgy texture
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 6g
nutrition information is calculated automatically and may not be completely accurate. It may vary based on brands of products used
Saturday 20th of October 2018
I made these and will definitely make again. It would be helpful to have the nutritional info and serving size
Saturday 6th of October 2018
Did someone count the calories per cookie ? Thanks!
Monday 17th of September 2018
What could you use instead of coconut oil?
Friday 30th of March 2018
I cut the maple syrup in half and added some almond extract in addition to the vanilla! Came out with a great nutty / cherry taste!
Saturday 31st of March 2018
Yum! Glad you enjoyed the recipe!
Friday 16th of March 2018
Do you use the liquid coconut oil, or the white, pasty kind?
Friday 16th of March 2018
I measured it while solid (white pasty)