These No Bake Peanut Butter Truffles are perfect for the holidays. Naturally gluten free, vegan, and so simple to make.
These healthy no bake peanut butter truffles are one of the Christmas desserts that I can’t wait to make this year!
These delicious little bites are gluten free, vegan, and taste like a buckeye.
No worries if you have never made a truffle before, it is really so simple.
All you need is a few ingredients and around 20 minutes to make this delicious dessert for your family this December!
Ingredients to make peanut butter truffles
- all natural creamy peanut butter: the only ingredients should be peanuts and salt
- pure maple syrup
- coconut flour
- chocolate chips
- coconut oil
How to make Healthy no bake peanut butter truffles
Step 1: use a mixer to beat together peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut palm sugar, and salt for the filling.
Step 2: add in the coconut flour slowly, until the mixture is not wet but not very dry.
It should be easy to roll the balls without the mixture sticking to your hands.
This will depend on your peanut butter texture how much flour to add.
I used 1/4 cup of coconut flour as my peanut butter was drippy.
Step 3: Roll the truffle filling into small balls and place on a wax paper or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Freeze for 5 minutes to chill slightly.
Step 4: While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave (be careful not to burn).
Once melted, stir in the salt to combine.
Step 5: Drop the peanut butter balls one at a time into the chocolate, and use a spoon to drip the chocolate over the balls.
Use a fork to get the balls back out and onto the cookie sheet. (look up a tutorial for necessary, but it’s really quite easy!)
Step 6: Freeze or refrigerate the peanut butter truffles until the chocolate is set.
One note is that these will melt at room temperature, so it’s best to eat them straight from the fridge or freezer!
These no bake peanut butter truffles will be perfect for a Christmas dessert!
These truffles are super rich and indulgent and just one is the perfect dessert for me.
Just one of these little bites will satisfy my dessert craving, but I bet you can’t have just one!
Trust me, I’ve been there.
I almost don’t even want to share these with any guests!
To me, there is just nothing better than peanut butter + chocolate.
Pretty much a match made in heaven.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Whether they look pretty or not, they are so delicious that no one will care about how perfect your truffle skills are.
No Bake Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cups
- Chocolate Sea Salt Pretzel Bark
- Almond Butter Cups
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Ultimate Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
- Healthy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
These babies are served best straight from the freezer.
They’re really so simple to make and no baking required.
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
For the truffle filling:
- 3/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure grade A maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (see instructions before adding)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
For the Chocolate Shell:
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Use a mixer to beat together peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut palm sugar, and salt for the filling.
- Add in coconut flour slowly, until the mixture is not wet but not very dry. It should be easy to roll the balls without the mixture sticking to your hands. This will depend on your peanut butter texture how much flour to add. I used 1/4 cup of coconut flour as my peanut butter was drippy.
- Roll filling into small balls and place on a cookie sheet
- Freeze for 5 minutes to chill slightly
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave (be careful not to burn)
- Once melted, stir in the salt
- Drop peanut butter balls into the chocolate, and use a spoon to drip the chocolate over the balls.
- Use a fork to get the balls back out and onto the cookie sheet. (look up a tutorial for necessary, but it's really quite easy!)
- Freeze truffles until chocolate is set.
- Store in the freezer for best results
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 6g