These no bake cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert when you’re short on time. The rich smooth cheesecake filling and buttery graham cracker crust are sure to be a hit with your taste buds!
I love a good homemade cheesecake, but I don’t often have the time to make one.
These no bake cheesecake bars are the best way to make cheesecake in my opinion.
They feature a rich and creamy no bake filling which is eggless. This makes the filling super creamy and light!
The buttery graham cracker crust is also no bake and comes together in just a few minutes.
Make a batch of these, pop them in the fridge, and the next day you have the most delicious personal sized cheesecake squares to serve to your friends and family!
Honestly, this is the best no bake dessert for a crowd. Make a batch or two and watch them disappear! You won’t be able to eat just one.
Ingredients to make no bake cheesecake bars
for the crust:
- graham crackers
- melted butter
- brown sugar
for the cheesecake filling:
- heavy cream
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
How to make no bake cheesecake bars
Step 1: Add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until they turn into crumbs.
Step 2: Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a mixing bowl. Add the melted butter, salt, and brown sugar and stir to combine the crust.
Step 3: Using either a kitchen aid or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat again until combined and smooth.
Step 4: In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
Step 5: Line an 8 by 8 baking pan with parchment paper (leave enough overhang on the sides so that you can pull the bars out after.)
Press the graham cracker crust into the bottom in an even layer. Use your hands to press the crust down firmly into the pan.
Step 6: Pour the cheesecake filling onto the graham cracker crust and smooth out the top. I find the easiest way to do this is by using a rubber spatula.
Cover the bars and place in the refrigerator.
How long to refrigerate cheesecake bars
These no bake cheesecake bars need to chill at least 6-8 hours in the fridge, but preferably overnight.
They will be easier to cut and firmer the longer that they are able to chill.
These are my favorite cheesecake bars ever because they are just so easy to make and taste amazing!
They make a great dessert for any party or special occasion. Just whip it up the night before, stick it in the fridge, and it’s ready to go the next day.
These are delicious all by themselves, but you could also serve them up with fresh cut fruit on top.
You could serve a variety of toppings and let your guests choose how to customize theirs!
No Bake cheesecake bars are great for any occasion or event. Holiday parties, graduations, dinner parties, potlucks, birthdays, barbecues, baby showers, you name it!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
If you need an easy no-fail dessert recipe, try these cheesecake bars!
Anyone can make homemade cheesecake with this simple and yummy recipe.
For the graham cracker crust
- 15 graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
For the no bake cheesecake filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place the graham crackers inside a food processor and pulse until they turn into crumbs
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, salt, and brown sugar to a bowl and mix to combine the cheesecake crust
- Line an 8 by 8 baking dish with parchment paper (leave enough overhang on the sides so that you can pull the bars out after), then press the graham cracker crust into the bottom in an even layer. Use your hands to press it down firmly into the pan
- Using either a kitchenaid or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat again until combined
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined
- Pour the no bake cheesecake filling onto the graham cracker crust and smooth out the top
- Cover and chill the no bake cheesecake bars in the fridge for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Grab the parchment paper sides and lift the bars from the pan. Cut into 16 squares and serve chilled
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 192mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g