This pecan cream pie is a fun change from the traditional pecan pie. With a light and decadent whipped creamy filling, this no bake dessert is sure to be a favorite for the holidays!
Pecan Pie is always a classic dessert for the holidays, but have you heard of pecan cream pie?
You just might fall in love like I did. In fact, I think pecan cream pie and pumpkin cream pie are in the running for being even more delicious than the classics.
This no bake style pie is made with a rich whipped cream and cream cheese filling, poured into a graham crust, and chilled in the fridge.
Not only is it super simple to make, but it frees up oven space and can be made in minutes then stored in the fridge until it’s time for Thanksgiving dessert.
Pecan Cream Pie Ingredients
- graham pie crust
- heavy whipping cream
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- pure maple syrup
- chopped pecans
- brown sugar
How to make Pecan Cream Pie
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place the pecans on a baking sheet. Once the oven is preheated, bake the pecans for 5 minutes, until lightly toasted.
I love the subtle extra nuttiness that toasting pecans adds, but you can skip this step if you want to for a totally no bake pie and just use raw pecans instead.
Step 2: Add the heavy cream and powdered sugar to a mixing bowl. Beat with mixers until stiff peaks form.
Step 3: In a separate bowl, whip together the softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and brown sugar. Beat until smooth.
Step 4: Fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream. Stir with a rubber spatula to combine.
Step 5: Pour the filling into a 9 inch no bake graham pie crust, and smooth out the top.
Garnish and decorate if you want to, or serve it plain. Either way is going to be delicious!
Step 6: Cover and chill the pecan cream pie in the fridge until ready to serve, or at least 2 – 3 hours. I preferred the pie once it had been chilled longer, but it really is delicious either way. This would be a great dessert to make ahead and chill overnight in the fridge.
If you need a fun new Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert, you need to try this pie!
No bake pies are not just great for summertime.
This is a great sweet treat to make for the holidays or any kind of special occasion.
Can you just see how creamy it is? The homemade whipped filling is so yummy.
Now this is definitely a once in a while treat, but that’s what makes it so special.
I’ll never turn down a slice of this pecan cream pie!
More holiday desserts
- No Rise Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Christmas Crack
- Apple Crisp
- Pecan Pie Brownies
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Hungry for more no bake recipes? Be sure to try these no bake cheesecake bars!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 9 oz graham pie crust
- 1 ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups chopped pecans, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add the pecan pieces onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Use a handheld mixer to whip together the whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy, then add in the vanilla extract, brown sugar, and maple syrup and whip until smooth
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir with a rubber spatula to combine. Fold in the toasted pecans
- Pour the pecan cream pie filling into a 9 inch graham pie crust. Garnish with whipped cream and extra pecans
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve, or at least 2-3 hours, preferably overnight.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 362mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 8g