These bite sized pancake mini muffins are so delicious and perfect for quick and customizable breakfasts.
Mini muffins are always a family favorite, and these pancake mini muffins were no exception.
These adorable mini muffins are so light and fluffy, easy to customize, and so fun to dip!
You can make any flavor that you like which is perfect if you have picky eaters in the house.
My kids are a fan of all kinds of mini muffins.
These mini muffins are the perfect small breakfast that is perfect when for busy mornings or an on the go snack.
Ingredients to make pancake mini muffins
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- cane sugar
- whole milk
- vanilla extract
- Mix ins: strawberries, blueberries, mini chocolate chips
How to make pancake mini muffins
Step 1: Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
Step 2: In a separate bowl, mix together the cane sugar, milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
Step 3: Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined, using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix.
Step 4: Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and distribute the pancake batter evenly into the 24 mini muffin tins.
Step 5: Top the mini muffins with your mix ins of choice.
For the blueberry flavored pancake muffins, I did around 2-3 blueberries.
For the strawberry flavor, I diced my strawberries into chunks and did around 2-4 pieces per mini muffin.
The chocolate chip mini pancake muffins had around 1 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips per muffin.
Step 6: Bake the muffins at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Once the pancake mini muffins are done baking, remove them onto a wire cooling rack to cool, or serve immediately.
Serve these adorable bite sized pancake muffins with maple syrup for dipping.
These are so much easier than flipping batches of pancakes, and easier to eat too.
Just make a quick pancake batter, add your mix ins, and bake for 10 minutes and you have an easy foolproof breakfast!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- mini chocolate chips
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cane sugar, milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined, using a rubber spatula
- Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray
- Fill with batter (it will make all 24 mini muffins)
- Top with mix-ins of choice or leave plain. I did around 2-3 blueberries, 2-3 strawberry chunks, and around 1 tsp of mini chocolate chips for the different flavors
- Bake the pancake mini muffins at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes
- Remove onto a wire cooling rack
- Serve with maple syrup, for dipping
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 55Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g