Sparkling watermelon lemonade – a light summer drink that tastes like a treat!
This recipe is simple to make, tastes incredible, and is way healthier than many summer drinks
Ingredients to make watermelon lemonade
All you need to make this watermelon lemonade is:
- sparkling water
- pure maple syrup
That’s it! Simple and flavorful.
I love how refreshing and hydrating watermelon is.
It’s sweet and crisp and one of those foods that I could eat forever.
I love how healthy it is and that it barely has any calories in it.
It’s pretty much my favorite part of summer!
This watermelon lemonade is another way to use up watermelon that is less than great.
If you’ve ever bought a watermelon at the store that didn’t taste sweet enough, don’t throw it out! Blend it up into this lemonade, or freeze it and make a watermelon lime cooler or watermelon gin slushies.
This drink was so refreshing!
This is now my go to recipe for any watermelon leftovers!
Don’t waste that watermelon that wasn’t as good as you expected, try this instead!
This recipe is perfect when you want a sweet summer drink and is way healthier than soda!
The fizz from the sparkling water makes it really feel like you are drinking a special treat.
Looking for more watermelon drink recipes?
Love watermelon like me? Here are some more delicious ways to drink watermelon!
- Frozen Watermelon Lime Cooler
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
- Watermelon White Wine Slushies
- Watermelon Detox Water
- Tropical Watermelon Gin Slushies
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Be sure to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite
This watermelon lemonade is a great healthy treat to enjoy this summer!
Saving this recipe for later?
Click HERE to pin this recipe!
Sparkling Watermelon Lemonade Recipe:
- Juice of 1/2 or 1 lemon **
- 1 cup chopped watermelon
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup **
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling water
- In a high speed blender, blend together lemon, watermelon, maple syrup, and sparkling water until smooth
- Pour over ice and serve
- If you like a stronger lemon flavor, use 1 whole lemon. For just a hint of lemon, use 1/2 of a lemon.
- I like my lemonade not too sweet, so I use 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. For a sweeter drink, use 3 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 38gProtein: 1g