This Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats recipe is made in less than 5 minutes and the perfect make ahead healthy breakfast for fall.
Overnight oats are one of my favorite easy make ahead breakfast recipes.
When you are short on time or have a busy week, overnight oats can be such a great way to ensure a healthy breakfast ready to go in the morning.
These apple cinnamon overnight oats are the perfect healthy breakfast recipe for busy mornings.
I can prep it in just 5 minutes the night before!
With fall here I am craving allll the fall flavors and Apple Crisp Bars.
Apples + cinnamon are always great together and this recipe is no exception.
These apple cinnamon muffins are another favorite of ours this time of year!
ingredients to make apple cinnamon overnight oats
- rolled oats
- almond milk
- chia seeds
- vanilla extract & cinnamon
- pure maple syrup
- peanut butter
- chopped apples
How to make Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Step 1: In a cup or mason jar, combine the rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Stir it together well to combine.
Step 2: Cover and refrigerate the oats overnight.
Step 3: Once you are ready to eat, stir in the peanut butter and maple syrup to taste. Top with a chopped up apple and cinnamon to garnish.
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter (optional)
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- In a cup or mason jar, combine rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and stir
- Refrigerate overnight
- Once ready to eat, stir in optional peanut butter and maple syrup to taste (I used 2 tablespoons)
- Top with chopped apple and cinnamon to garnish
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 454Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 13gSugar: 44gProtein: 9g