This skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie recipe is made with just 5 ingredients.
It is healthy enough for breakfast and doubles as a lightened up dessert recipe that won’t leave you feeling bad!
Healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie – breakfast, snack, or dessert – it’s full of good for you ingredients but tastes like a treat.
Ingredients to make a strawberry cheesecake smoothie
- frozen strawberries
- reduced fat cream cheese
- plain nonfat greek yogurt
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
One important thing with this recipe is to be sure you use plain unsweetened greek yogurt. This gives it the tangy “cheesecake” flavor.
If you use a flavored yogurt, it definitely will not taste the same.
Just like my creamy chocolate breakfast smoothie, this skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie is rich and indulgent tasting while still being healthy enough to start your morning off with.
Greek yogurt is a great low calorie way to add protein to your smoothies and makes it very filling.
You only need a few ingredients to make this healthy smoothie and I promise you’ll be addicted.
The crushed graham cracker crumbs on top are optional, but I highly recommend them!
It seriously tastes just like I was eating strawberry cheesecake for breakfast!
So creamy, tangy, and delicious.
If you want to break out of your breakfast rut or need a healthy dessert that won’t leave you feeling like garbage give this skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie a try!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Be sure to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite
More healthy smoothie recipes
Hungry for more? Here are some of my favorite healthy smoothies.
- Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Ginger Peach Detox Smoothie
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie
- Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Best Green Smoothie Recipe
- Healthy Peach Smoothie
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
Saving this recipe for later?
Click HERE to pin this recipe!
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- crushed graham cracker crumbs, for topping (optional)
- Combine strawberries, cream cheese, greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey in a blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Serve topped with crushed graham cracker crumbs on top
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 135mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 5gSugar: 31gProtein: 7g