This skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie recipe is made with just 5 ingredients. It is healthy enough for breakfast and doubles as a lightened up dessert recipe that won’t leave you feeling bad!
Today’s recipe I’m calling a breakfast one, but really I would also eat it as a dessert any time!
Just like my creamy chocolate breakfast smoothie, this skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie is rich and indulgent tasting while still being healthy enough to start your morning off with.
I had the idea for this recipe come to me last night and I couldn’t wait to make it for breakfast.
Greek yogurt is a great low calorie way to add protein to your smoothies, and also helps us get that cheesecake taste!
The only ingredients you need are: frozen strawberries, cream cheese, greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey.
The crushed graham cracker crumbs on top are optional, but I highly recommend them!
It seriously tastes just like I was eating strawberry cheesecake for breakfast!
So creamy, tangy, and delicious.
If you want to break out of your breakfast rut or need a healthy dessert that won’t leave you feeling like garbage give this skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie a try!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- crushed graham cracker crumbs, for topping (optional)
- Combine strawberries, cream cheese, greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey in a blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Serve topped with crushed graham cracker crumbs on top