This cream cheese fruit dip recipe is a light and creamy dip that is so delicious! Serve with raspberries, grapes, blackberries, strawberries, and more fruit for a delicious snack or dessert.
There is nothing better than a bunch of perfectly ripe fresh fruit and I always try to keep a variety at home for easy snacking.
Well, there might be one thing better: dipping that delicious fruit in a light & creamy fruit dip!
This homemade cream cheese yogurt based dip is our go to recipe for fruit. It’s a fun change from the classic fruit salad or cheesecake salad and makes a great summer fruit dip for snacking.
A great snack or appetizer that you could serve alongside chip dip or veggie dip for to have both sweet and savory option. All you need is just 5 minutes and 5 ingredients to make this easy recipe.
Ingredients to make cream cheese fruit dip
- Cream Cheese: you can use either full fat or low fat cream cheese
- Plain Greek Yogurt: you want the plain unsweetened variety, either low fat or full fat is fine
- Vanilla Extract
- Pure Maple Syrup: the real stuff! adds a great lightly sweet maple flavor
- Brown Sugar
How to make fruit dip with cream cheese
Step 1: Beat the softened cream cheese block until fluffy. Add the plain yogurt and pure maple syrup and whip until smooth.
Step 2: Beat the brown sugar and vanilla extract into the yogurt dip until smooth. Cover and chill the fruit dip in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours before serving. The dip will continue to thicken in the fridge.
What kind of fruit to serve
- sliced bananas
I just love this dip. It comes together in just 5 minutes and would be great as a healthy snack, dessert, or party food. If you are looking for a fruit dip without marshmallow you have to try this!
This would be the perfect dip for baby showers, birthday parties, holidays, etc.
How long does cream cheese dip last?
This recipe will last 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Give it a good stir when you go to serve if it looks to be separated at all.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Another fun way to serve this sweet cream cheese dip would be to make little fruit skewers.
Easy for serving and fun to eat!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Hungry for more easy party appetizers? You have to try this creamy spinach dip and this Oreo Dip!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
The best appetizer! This simple cream cheese fruit dip recipe is great for any occasion.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- Beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy
- Add the yogurt and pure maple syrup and whip until smooth
- Beat in the brown sugar and vanilla extract until smooth
- Cover and chill the fruit dip in the fridge for 1 - 2 hours before serving (it will thicken up in the fridge)
- Serve the fruit dip with fresh fruit (raspberries, blackberries, grapes, strawberries, etc)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g