Oven baked garlic parmesan potato wedges are an easy side dish recipe with tons of flavor!
My husband used to tell me when we were dating that he did not like potatoes. 4 years and many many potato recipes later, I am convinced that he just never ate potatoes the right way.
He has devoured every potato recipe I make, and these parmesan garlic potato wedges are one of his favorites!
I almost named this recipe “crack potato wedges” because they are so addicting. When you roast potatoes covered in spices and freshly grated parmesan, amazing things happen.
How to make baked garlic parmesan potato wedges
- First, cut up 3 pounds of russet potatoes into wedges
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika
- Add in 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese and toss to combine
- Spread out potatoes on an even layer on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle another 1/2 cup of parmesan on top
- Roast for 40 – 50 minutes, stirring every 20, until crispy
The freshly grated parmesan is absolutely necessary in this recipe, so please take the extra few minutes to grate it yourself.
The result will be crispy parmesan edges on your potatoes, which is totally worth it!
See those crispy edges? That’s where all the flavor is!
My husband loves anything with burnt or crispy cheese, so these do not disappoint.
I serve mine dipped in ketchup, but they are delicious alone too.
More potato recipes:
- Famous Crispy Potato Casserole
- Roasted Garlic Baby Red Potatoes
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Oven Baked Crispy Potato Rounds
pin these parmesan garlic potato wedges:
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 3 pounds of organic russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Rinse potatoes and cut into small wedges
- Add potatoes to a medium sized bowl and add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan
- Toss well to coat
- Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan over the tops of the potato wedges
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes, checking/flipping every 20 minutes, until desired crispiness is reached
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 573 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 22mg Sodium: 1295mg Carbohydrates: 81g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 4g Protein: 17g