These oven baked parmesan potato wedges are so delicious. Simple roasted potatoes with fresh parmesan cheese and garlic. A yummy and easy potato wedges recipe.
These garlic parmesan baked potato wedges are so delicious.
While I love dipping them in the classic ketchup, I could totally see using chick fil a sauce, ranch, or a sour cream dip.
Parmesan crusted potato wedges are the best!
Those crispy cheesy edges that you get when baking are hands down my favorite part.
Ingredients to make potato wedges
- russet potatoes
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- smoked paprika
- onion powder
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
How to make baked garlic parmesan potato wedges
Step 1: cut up 3 pounds of russet potatoes into thin wedges, as pictured above.
Step 2: Toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Add in the freshly grated parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
Step 3: Spread out potatoes on an even layer on a baking sheet.
Sprinkle another 1/2 cup of parmesan over the top.
Step 4: Bake the potato wedges at 425 degrees for 40 – 50 minutes, stirring at least twice, until crispy on the edges.
The freshly grated parmesan is absolutely necessary in this recipe, so please take the extra few minutes to grate it yourself.
The result will be crispy parmesan edges on your potatoes and those are the best part!
These crispy parmesan potato wedges are great to make as a side dish when you want a different potato recipe.
Try this recipe the next time you buy a bag of russet potatoes!
Oven baked home fry style wedges are always a hit in our house.
More potato recipes
- Famous Crispy Potato Casserole
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Oven Baked Crispy Potato Rounds
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 3 pounds russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Rinse potatoes and cut into small wedges
- Add potatoes to a medium sized bowl and add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, olive oil, and parmesan
- Toss well to coat
- Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes, checking/flipping every 20 minutes, until crispy on the edges
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 648mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g