Fresh corn salsa recipe made with just 7 ingredients.
If you’ve ever been to Chipotle and tried their corn salsa, you know just how addicting it is! I LOVE fresh corn, so I’m extra obsessed with it’s fresh crunchy deliciousness on my burrito bowl.
Today I recreated that same delicious taste in my own kitchen with this fresh corn salsa! All you need is just a few minutes and only 7 ingredients to make it yourself at home!
How to make corn salsa
First, cut the corn off of four cobs. You will need 3 cups of fresh corn kernels.
Add your fresh corn to a bowl, then add in diced red onion, diced green bell pepper, fresh lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
I purposefully made my corn salsa non spicy, as I have a toddler. If you want that spicy kick, just sub part of the bell pepper for fresh diced jalapeno!
Stir together and you have a to die for dip!
Serve with tortilla chips, or (my favorite!) on a homemade burrito bowl.
It’s better than chipotle!
Honestly I could eat this by itself. The whole bowl. It’s so fresh and crisp, and hits you with the fresh lime and salt.
I cannot get enough!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Be sure to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite
Hungry for more mexican recipes?
Healthy Mexican Recipes
- Vegan Burrito Bowl
- Best Guacamole Recipe
- Homemade Fresh Salsa
- Best Ever Veggie Enchiladas
- 5 Minute Homemade Refried Beans
- 5 Minute Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 30 Minute Vegan Portobello Fajitas
- Ultimate Vegan Quesadillas
Saving this recipe for later?
Click HERE to pin this recipe!
Fresh Corn Salsa
Easy fresh corn salsa made with just 7 ingredients!
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- juice of 2 small limes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine
- Serve with tortilla chips, or in a burrito bowl
- For a spicier corn salsa, substitute part of the bell pepper for diced fresh jalapeno