Posted by https://buildyourbite.com/healthy-chocolate-peanutbutter-no-bake-cookies/
© 2018 Build Your Bite. All rights reserved.
Healthy No Bake Cookies
Healthy no bake cookies made with good for you ingredients!
- 2/3 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (can substitute unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups rolled oats
- Add honey and cacao powder to a medium sauce pan
- Heat pan on medium low heat (do not boil), stirring with a whisk, until honey and powders mix to form a sauce that resembles chocolate syrup
- Add coconut oil and almond milk
- Stir with a whisk until coconut oil melts and combines (less than a minute)
- Stir in peanut butter, sea salt, and vanilla extract, whisking until the sauce is smooth
- Add in oats and stir to combine
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto baking sheets covered in wax paper (ease of cleanup)
- Allow to harden for at least an hour in the fridge, or until set
- Store in fridge or freezer (I love mine in the freezer for a fudgy texture!
Loading nutrition data...