Easy roasted broccoli and mushrooms – a healthy side dish ready in minutes.
Roasted veggies are my jam lately.
Every Sunday when it comes time to meal prep another week, I plan a week’s worth of dinners from scratch but inevitably don’t plan anything for my lunch.
I used to think that since I work from home I could easily just whip something up, but that’s easier said than done with a toddler around.
My new favorite lunch has been roasting up a huge pan of veggies and calling it a meal. I honestly love vegetables, so this is a treat for me!
I had these roasted mushrooms and broccoli last week for a quick lunch and they were amazing.
This is a great side dish recipe if you need something in a hurry for dinner.
It only takes a few minutes to prep the veggies, a few simple spices, and then the oven does the work!
How to make roasted broccoli and mushrooms
Halve or quarter your mushrooms and set aside.
Chop up your broccoli into florets, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place broccoli and mushrooms on the baking sheet.
Sprinkle with spices and drizzle with olive oil.
Toss it all up to combine and roast for 10 – 15 minutes.
Add any salt to taste, and it’s ready to serve!
The mushrooms end up super juicy and the broccoli still has a bit of crunch to it, which I love.
So simple, easy, and delicious.
Love broccoli? Be sure to make this broccoli cheese soup!
More easy side dish recipes
- Brussel Sprout Chips
- Easy Roasted Mushrooms
- Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli
- Roasted Garlic Baby Red Potatoes
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
Pin this recipe below:
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms Recipe:
- 2 cups halved or quartered mushrooms
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- Halve or quarter your mushrooms and measure out two cups. For larger mushrooms, you might want to quarter, but my mushrooms were smaller, so I just halved them
- Measure and chop your broccoli florets
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Add mushrooms and broccoli to the parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle on garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Drizzle with olive oil and use hands to toss to combine all the spices and oil evenly
- Arrange vegetables in an even layer for optimal cooking
- Roast at 425 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes, until beginning to brown
- Taste and add salt, if necessary
- Serve immediately
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 331mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 7gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g