Easy roasted broccoli and mushrooms – a healthy side dish ready in minutes.
Roasted veggies are my jam lately.
Every Sunday when it comes time to meal prep another week, I plan a week’s worth of dinners from scratch but inevitably don’t plan anything for my lunch.
I used to think that since I work from home I could easily just whip something up, but that’s easier said than done with a toddler around.
My new favorite lunch has been roasting up a huge pan of veggies and calling it a meal. I honestly love vegetables, so this is a treat for me!
I had these roasted mushrooms and broccoli last week for a quick lunch and they were amazing.
This is a great side dish recipe if you need something in a hurry for dinner.
It only takes a few minutes to prep the veggies, a few simple spices, and then the oven does the work!
How to make roasted broccoli and mushrooms
- Halve or quarter your mushrooms and set aside
- Chop up your broccoli into florets
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place broccoli and mushrooms on the baking sheet
- Sprinkle with spices and drizzle with olive oil
- Toss it all up to combine
- Roast for 10 – 15 minutes
Add any salt to taste, and it’s ready to serve!
The mushrooms end up super juicy and the broccoli still has a bit of crunch to it, which I love.
So simple, easy, and delicious.
More easy side dish recipes:
- Brussel Sprout Chips
- Easy Roasted Mushrooms
- Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli
- Roasted Garlic Baby Red Potatoes
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
Pin this recipe below:
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms Recipe:
- 2 cups halved or quartered mushrooms
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Halve or quarter your mushrooms and measure out two cups. For larger mushrooms, you might want to quarter, but my mushrooms were smaller, so I just halved them
- Measure and chop your broccoli florets
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Add mushrooms and broccoli to the parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle on garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Drizzle with olive oil and use hands to toss to combine all the spices and oil evenly
- Arrange vegetables in an even layer for optimal cooking
- Roast at 425 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes, until beginning to brown
- Taste and add salt, if necessary
- Serve immediately
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 137 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 331mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 4g Protein: 6g