Easy roasted mushrooms made with olive oil and simple spices.
Quick side dish recipe!
Easy roasted mushrooms are a healthy and simple side dish recipe.
It’s no secret that I’m a mushroom lover.
If you’ve followed many recipes on my blog, you would know just how much I love mushrooms! They are definitely one of my favorite vegetables.
I can’t get enough and would seriously eat them for every meal if I could!
I love roasting mushrooms for great depth of flavor, and ended up eating half of this recipe for my lunch after taking the pictures for this post!
They were juicy and roasted to perfection. These have SO much flavor.
How to make easy roasted mushrooms:
To make the mushrooms, quarter each whole mushroom and add to a bowl.
You will need 24 oz of mushrooms, as they cook down quite a bit. This recipe will serve around 4 as a side dish.
Once you’ve quartered all of your mushrooms, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and olive oil.
Use your hands to toss until mushrooms are well coated in the oil and spices.
Crank up your oven to 425 degrees to get these mushrooms nice and caramelized.
High heat = faster cook time + great flavor. I love roasting vegetables at high heat for these reasons!
Roast for 10 minutes, and remove from the oven to flip/stir.
Roast an additional 10 – 15 minutes, until all water is evaporated and mushrooms are juicy and caramelized.
Serve with your favorite dinner!
More easy side dish recipes:
- Roasted Garlic Baby Red Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli
- Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Famous Crispy Potato Casserole
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag your recipe pics on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite!
Pin these easy roasted mushrooms:
Easy Roasted Mushrooms Recipe:
- 24 oz mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Quarter mushrooms and add to a bowl
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss until mushrooms are well coated in oil and spices
- Transfer mushrooms to a baking sheet and roast at 425 degrees for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and flip/stir mushrooms
- Roast 10 - 15 minutes more, until water has evaporated and mushrooms are caramelized and juicy
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g