This easy sheet pan dinner is made all in one pan with chunks of hearty vegetarian kielbasa and veggies – baby red potatoes, carrots, and onions. A delicious dinner with minimal prep work!
Sheet pan dinners are one of my very favorite things.
Throw all the ingredients together and give it a stir, then pour onto a sheet pan and let the oven do the rest of the work while you go about your day.
As a vegetarian, sheet pan dinners are harder to find, especially ones that are super simple.
This recipe is a take on a classic favorite combo of kielbasa, potatoes, carrots, and onions.
Good old fashioned delicious!
When I saw meatless kielbasa in my grocery store, I knew this recipe needed to happen.
How to make vegetarian kielbasa and veggies
To prep dinner, cut the kielbasa and carrots into chunks.
Cut the onions and potatoes into small pieces and throw everything together in a bowl.
Add the spices, then drizzle with olive oil until coated and stir it all up.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour on the veggies and sausage.
Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour, or until the veggies and sausage are nice and browned with those delicious crispy bits on the edges!
All you have to do is check every 20 ish minutes to stir and move everything around to make sure it all cooks evenly.
Let me tell you, this was amazing!
I haven’t had meat in years, but this really gave me the hearty meat and potatoes feels.
It’s cozy, it’s simple, and the flavors are all so perfect together.
I found meatless kielbasa in my local grocery store’s brand, but I have seen several other brands that also make it.
One note here is that the nutritional information will vary based on the brand of sausage that you use.
The one I bought had 27g of protein per link!
Add that with the protein from the potatoes and this is one mega protein packed dinner guaranteed to satisfy the hungriest eater.
More vegetarian dinner recipes
- Crock Pot Baked Ziti
- Veggie Pot Pie
- Veggie Lover’s Baked Rigatoni
- Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Vegetarian Baked Spaghetti
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Sheet pan kielbasa and veggies recipe
- 13 oz meatless kielbasa (see notes)
- 1 1b baby red potatoes
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- olive oil, to coat
- Slice kielbasa into chunks and place in a large bowl
- Cut carrots into chunks and measure two cups worth
- Cut the potatoes and onions into small pieces and add with the carrots to the sausage
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and drizzle olive oil to coat. Stir well to combine
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the veggies and sausage in an even layer
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 - 70 minutes, checking every 20 minutes to stir and flip, until veggies and sausage are browned
1. I used plant based kielbasa that was 13 oz total for 4 sausage links. If you are not vegetarian, this recipe will also work with regular kielbasa as well
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 529Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 800mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 29g