Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Butter recipe made with just 4 ingredients.
Your house will smell amazing while this cooks!
Today’s recipe is slow cooker cranberry apple butter made with just 4 ingredients!
This fall treat is ready for the slow cooker in minutes and requires barely any effort on your part.
Just toss everything in and wait for your house to start smelling like Christmas!
All you will need for this recipe is: apples, cranberries, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
Just core the apples, and add the other ingredients to the slow cooker and give it a stir until combined.
Stir every 20 – 30 minutes or so to avoid sticking.
After the fruit cooks down for a few hours, ladle the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
My blender made this perfectly smooth and there was no need to run it through a strainer.
My house smelled like a fall heaven while this was cooking.
I love the smell of apples cooking when it’s cold outside.
There’s just nothing like it!
We love this slow cooker cranberry apple butter served on biscuits, toast, or even in place of jam for pb & j.
This would be a great recipe to serve with fluffy biscuits for Christmas or Thanksgiving morning.
I stored mine in this cute little mason jar in the fridge.
I know it won’t last long in our house!
Robbie and Crosby loved this recipe and I will definitely be making this every fall!
Click below to pin this slow cooker cranberry apple butter:
- 6 granny smith apples, cored
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup pure grade a maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir to combine
- Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours, stirring every 20-30 minutes, until soft
- Once fruit is softened, ladle mixture into a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Transfer to a glass jar or container and chill in the fridge
- Serve on biscuits, toast, or sandwiches for a delicious fall treat!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 81 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 3mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 17g Protein: 0g