This White Chocolate Cranberry Eggnog Bread aka “Crack Bread” is a Christmas staple! Guaranteed to impress everyone who tastes it. Your only problem will be how fast it disappears!
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is all of the holiday baking!
This weekend I am baking up a ton of my Christmas favorites, including this Cranberry Eggnog Bread.
Food is my love language, and it makes me so happy to bake up new creations to share with my family!
Eggnog is one of those controversial Christmas drinks that you either love or hate – there usually isn’t an in between.
My husband is definitely on the love side, while I am not so crazy about it (too sweet for me!)
But add eggnog to a delicious cranberry bread and drizzle it with white chocolate?
I am SOLD!
If you love white chocolate, be sure to make these white chocolate peanut butter balls too!
How to make white chocolate cranberry Eggnog bread
First, cream together olive oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, orange zest, and eggnog.
In another bowl, whisk together salt, baking soda and flour.
Add dry mixture to the wet, beating well until combined, then fold in the fresh cranberries.
Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray and pour in the batter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and garnish with additional cranberries on the top of the loaf.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
Remove the bread from the pan and place on a cooling rack and cool for 15-20 minutes
Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until smooth
Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the bread.
Store bread in the fridge and serve chilled (it’s also delicious hot, but i prefer the flavor chilled as the white chocolate hardens and it tastes incredible!)
Rest assured all you eggnog haters, I promise you’ll love this recipe!
Everyone who has tried this bread has RAVED about it – it doesn’t taste like eggnog, so even those not crazy about it will love this recipe.
After I made my Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins, I became obsessed with baking with fresh cranberries.
That huge pop of flavor is just so festive and full of flavor!
As you can tell from my recent barrage of cranberry inspired recipes, I am feeling festive my friends.
More Cranberry Recipes
Here are some of my favorite holiday recipes using fresh cranberries!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Blueberry Crisp
- Glazed Lemon Cranberry Muffins
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Healthy Cranberry Orange Muffins
Cranberries are perfect for Christmas baking.
I rarely ate them growing up, and I am more than making up for it now!
I decided to create this white chocolate cranberry eggnog bread with some leftover cranberries that I had in my fridge.
It has since become a Christmas staple that I have to bake every year!
This bread is insanely moist and delicious, and topped with crunchy baked brown sugar then drizzled with white chocolate after it finishes baking.
This is a showstopper recipe that is not only gorgeous to look at, but surprisingly easy to make.
It’s ready for the oven super fast and doesn’t require many ingredients.
Orange zest is a MUST in this recipe and adds so much flavor (so don’t leave it out!)
I really can’t get enough of this and could eat a whole loaf myself if I didn’t stop myself.
This would make a great gift for loved ones, or the perfect dessert to bring to a Christmas party.
Every time I give someone a piece they say it’s like crack! For real, it’s just so good.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Cranberry Eggnog Bread Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour or all purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, cream together oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, orange zest, and eggnog
- In a separate bowl, whisk together salt, baking soda and flour
- Add dry mixture to the wet, beating well until combined
- Fold in the fresh cranberries
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray and pour in batter
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and garnish with additional cranberries, if desired
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack and cool for 15-20 minutes
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth (be careful not to burn) You could also do this with the double boiler method.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cranberry orange bread
- Store leftovers in the fridge and enjoy within 3 days
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 407Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 334mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 5gSugar: 27gProtein: 10g