Wondering how long to cook broccoli in the air fryer? This air fried fresh broccoli recipe is easy to follow and delicious!
The air fryer is one of our most used appliances in our home.
Some of our favorites include air fryer potatoes, air fryer mushrooms, air fryer quesadillas, air fryer brussels sprouts, and air fryer frozen vegetables.
While I have made frozen broccoli in the air fryer before, the method for cooking fresh broccoli is different.
This recipe is easy to follow and makes fresh broccoli into a crunchy delicious side dish in minutes!
Ingredients to make air fryer broccoli
- fresh cut broccoli florets: cut into similar sized pieces
- seasonings: we used salt and garlic powder
- olive oil: just enough to coat the broccoli
How to make air fried broccoli
Step 1: Cut the broccoli into similar sized florets and place in a bowl. Add the salt, garlic powder, and olive oil, and use your hands to massage the oil and spices into the broccoli.
Step 2: Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
How long to cook broccoli in the air fryer
Step 3: Air fry the broccoli at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Toss the broccoli around and air fry an additional 5-8 minutes, until desired crispiness is reached.
This air fryer broccoli is perfectly cooked in just under 15 minutes, making it an easy side dish for busy nights.
Serve this as is, or add on some sprinkled parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese for a little twist.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Roasted vegetables in the air fryer are so flavorful and one of our go to side dishes.
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Be sure to try these air fryer portobello mushrooms!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Air Fryer Broccoli
How to make perfectly cooked fresh broccoli in the air fryer for a quick and delicious side dish!
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into medium sized pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer with olive oil spray
- Add the broccoli florets, garlic powder, salt, and olive oil to a bowl and mix to combine. Massage the broccoli slightly to get the oil well incorporated
- Air fry the broccoli at 375 degrees for 5 minutes
- Toss and stir the broccoli, then air fry an additional 5-8 minutes, until desired crispiness is reached. Watch closely towards the end to avoid burning
- Serve immediately
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 393mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 10gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g